Follow Us @soratemplates

terƧa-feira, 24 de marƧo de 2015

REVIEW: Jolyne Kujo's wig




Hello my dears! Today I'm bringing a review from a wig that I got from xingshiy, an Ebay seller. I got this wig, a Jolyne Juko green wig. Click here
OlĆ” queridos! Hoje estou trazendo um review de um peruca que eu comprei da loja Xingshiy, um vendedor do Ebay. Eu peguei essa peruca, a da Jolyne Kujo versĆ£o verde. Clique no link acima.

I made this makeup too

I ordered it in the middle of December. Because of the Brazil's delivery service (it's terrible!), the wig took to arrive in my house. It arrived in the end of February, but I understand the late. It's normal in Brazil. 

Eu a pedi no meio de Dezembro. Por causa do serviƧo de entrega do Brasil (Ć© terrĆ­vel, sabemos), a peruca demorou para chegar em casa. Ela chegou no final de Fevereiro, mas eu entendo a demora. Ɖ normal aqui no Brasil.
*sofremos*









Let's go to the review!

I. Fidelity to the ad (Fidelidade do anĆŗncio):     imageimageimage.
In the picture that the seller put, the wig was tidier. I know the post office mess up all deliveries they got, so it didn't count as a valid point of evaluation. However, the details in the wig of the top are larger than the bits shown in the picture. I didn't like it. So, I will give 3 hearts.
Na foto que o vendedor colocou, a peruca estava mais arrumada. Eu sei que os correios bagunƧam tudo nas entregas, por isso nĆ£o contei como um ponto vĆ”lido de avaliaĆ§Ć£o. PorĆ©m, os detalhes na parte de cima da peruca sĆ£o maiores do que os pedaƧos mostrados na foto. NĆ£o gostei disso. Por isso eu darei 3 coraƧƵes.

II. Customer service (ServiƧo ao consumidor):    imageimageimageimageimage
It's great! After I make the payment, the seller sent me an email thanking and offering help in anything else, and has given me a discount on the next purchase. It was really helpful and as soon as I saw it was in Curitiba, I gave the positive feedback.
Ɖ Ć³timo! ApĆ³s eu efetuar o pagamento, o vendedor me mandou um email agradecendo e oferecendo ajuda em qualquer outra coisa, alĆ©m de ter me dado um desconto para a prĆ³xima compra. Foi super atencioso e logo que vi que estava em Curitiba, eu dei o feedback positivo.

III. Quality (qualidade):     imageimageimageimage
The wire is of quality, styling too. But what I did not like was that the wig was tied with elastic, and a clamp was placed right in front, which became apparent, and I have to stylize it again. But that does not give a lot of work, so the note was high.
O fio Ć© de qualidade, a estilizaĆ§Ć£o tambĆ©m. PorĆ©m, o que nĆ£o gostei foi que a peruca foi amarrada com elĆ”stico, e um grampo foi colocado bem na frente, o que ficou aparente, e vou ter que estilizĆ”-la novamente. Mas isso nĆ£o darĆ” muito trabalho, por isso a nota foi alta.



Well, that it! I took some photos for you guys! Hope you like.     


Onomatopoeias <3
Eu nĆ£o consegui um batom verde ainda, mas em breve comprarei um!
I didn't found a green lipstick yet, but soon I'll buy one!

Meu sobrinho disse que estava de cosplay de Mickey. :v


The wig is heavy.. I'll have to put some clips on it..

An edited one.

If you have questions, concerns.. You can contact me by my Facebook page, or my cosplay profile. Feel free!              


Nenhum comentƔrio:

Postar um comentƔrio